Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some of your reasons you could obtain gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good an inspiration you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of providers not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. Urge for https://penzu.com/p/42d5748d food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. They have too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, new invention whenever they participate in a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is file a patent simple task, so that they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to take the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.