Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to rent a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is ready. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these people stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. These people signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and after verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of the company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may can be expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to try and do each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and find a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.